2018-01-18

Kakizaki Memi blog: Nagoya handshake event, lots of photos

Handshake event in Nagoya

Kakizaki Memi
2018.01.18


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

A few days ago, there was a handshake event in Nagoya!

After the second session of the individual handshake event
I had a Birthday Festival!


I was congratulated by many times more people than I could have imagined.
It made me extremely happy

Truly, thank you so much




And the birthday hoodie is incredibly cute (´ ˘ `♥)


 

For the first time in a while, twintails...

I was a bit embarrassed



In the 5th session, since it's a dog year, I was a doggy


Bow-wow

















Thank you so much for all the many flowers



In the national handshake event
I was in a lane with YuiPon-san


There were a lot of people I was meeting for the first time. It was really fun

Thank you very much to everyone who came <(_ _*)>



Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
______________________________________________________
posted 180118  11:34h

Memi isn't wearing her hair in twintails any more. She thinks it's too young a look. That's why she was "embarrassed." She wants to become more grown-up and show a more adult side of herself. She even said that in her birthday comments. But she also apparently listens to fans, many of whom clamour for twintails.

It's another facet of her newfound professional intensity that she is now posting pics of (apparently) every one of the bouquets she receives. Other members had done it before. Memi has just started recently. 

There's a series of tweets commenting on the third photo above, of Memi in her white hoodie with her hands back, touching her shoulders. It got started when someone said he hoped others enjoyed the photo. As for him, he said, he"died peacefully."  

Positive comments from new guests about Memi's handshake performance. Here are some reports from Memi's long-time fan Yuudai (@yudaiii_kaki):

Yu -- I haven't seen twintails in a while.
Memi -- Yes, it's been a while. 
Yu -- Do you hate twintails? lol
Memi -- I don't like them. lol

Yu -- Watanabe Miyu's hoodie yesterday was intense.
Memi -- Idiot! (she was wearing her new birthday hoodie) 
Yu -- Put me down more.
Memi -- You idiot! (with a serious expression)
Yu -- When Memi does it, it's just cute. lol 

Yu -- Is your left hand healed?
Memi -- Uh-huh, it is.
Shu -- So could you snap your fingers for me again?
Memi -- Banned! lolol



And many from her big fan Shuuta (@mukaida46):

Memi -- Morning
Shu -- Good morning.
Memi -- You're wearing the signed one today. lol (Last year, Shuuta got a signed Memi cap at a special event, and she criticized him at the previous week's event for not wearing it)
Shu -- Last week I was told to wear it. lol
Shu -- I was tired yesterday.
Memi -- I heard from Kumi
Shu -- I turned pale from being criticized by Kumi 🙄
Memi -- (laughs)
Shu -- So, let's get along all day
Memi -- Let's get along 😏

Shu -- Who's the idol I like best? lol
Memi -- Uhh, Sasaki Kumi 😏
Shu -- Wait a minute: where did that come from? lololol

Memi -- (huge laugh)
Shu -- Anyway, I'll be back. Please give me a real answer 🤦‍♂️ ♂️

Shu -- Wait. The idol I like best is not Sasaki Kumi, it's not Higashimura Mei, it's not Takase Mana....
Memi -- So say who it is, please 😏
Shu -- You'd make me say it??? lolol
Memi --  You'd make me say it?? lolol
Shu -- 🤦‍♂️ ♂️🤦‍♂️ ♂️ See you next time 🤦‍♂️ ♂️🤦‍♂️ ♂️


Shu -- I'd like to hear Naa-tan's line from Todoite Love You.
Memi -- Can't do it  😏😏😏
Shu -- No! Can't you?
Memi -- ....I love you ❤
Shu -- Wordlessly falls over backwards
Memi -- Stop it! lolololol
Shu -- Sorry 😭

"I love you ❤" is a line from a song by the Akimoto-produced group =LOVE. The falling over is in the MV.

Shu -- Ban me
Memi -- You're banned 😏😏😏😏😏
Shu -- Have mercy 🤦‍♂️ ♂️
Memi -- Shuuta's banned. lolol
Shu -- I'm crying
Memi -- Liar
Shu -- Boo-hoo

4 comments:

  1. thanks for translating memi's blogs. can i re-translate to another language?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, certainly. Thank you for asking. May I ask which language?

      Delete
  2. Thanks. I enjoyed Jogjakarta a lot on a trip a few years ago. But I didn't really learn any Bahasa, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete