2017-09-10

Kakizaki Memi blog: Sunday handshake event pajamas, plus a new pic with Hirate

Just woken up

Kakizaki Memi
2017.09.11


Good evening.
I'm Kakizaki Memi.

Today was a handshake event at Makuhari!

In the first session, I wore a black hooded dress. In the second, it was pajamas (*^-^*)



They have a kitty pattern ♥


So I did cat-ears (*ฅ´ω`ฅ*)


Meow, meow.

And a surprise:
Somehow I ended up matching Oda Nana-san ( ˙◊˙ )‼


Fuyuka-san said we looked like sisters (*ˊᵕˋ*)

That made me happy \♥/



Thank you very much for the beautiful flowers <(_ _*)>


Today was the final handshake event for the album.

It seems like a long time before I'll get to meet everybody again...I feel lonely (;-;)

Please don't forget me (*´罒`*) lol


Today was fun!
Thank you very much to everyone who came ♥

Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
_______________________________________________________________________________
written 170910 evening, posted by staff 170911  12:51h 


For comparison, here's the pic of Memi and Oda Nana from Oda Nana's blog:



Here's a pic from Keyaki Message a week or so ago of Memi in something that may be the "dress with a hood" she wore in the first handshake session on Sunday.



And here's another pic from the handshake event. Although she didn't put it in the blog, I think it's the best of the series.



Finally, here's a poor quality pic, probably from a newspaper or magazine, of Memi and "Yurina." A poster refers to Memi having the look of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment