2017-03-25

Watanabe Risa blog: Risa the model

Everyone.

Watanabe Risa
2017.03.26


I'm sorry this post is late.


Today I appeared in TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION 2017 SPRING/SUMMER.

To those who came, and to those who watched on LINELIVE, thank you very much!

I appeared with Asuka-san and Nishino-san on the LOWRYS FARM stage!
I had my picture taken with Nishino-san. And Asuka-san spoke with me!

I'm really not used to being on my own...I absolutely have to get used to it...although this goes without saying...

At times like these, I feel again how important the members are to me.

Many messages came to me from everyone!
Thank you!! ♡




And, although I'm telling you this quite late,
A while ago, it was announced  that I had been made an exclusive model for non-no.

I am truly very happy.

I'm very inexperienced in so many ways,
But I will work hard to grow.
Please treat me well!


The photo I wanted to post today
Somehow became too small when it was attached, so I'll post this one.. ( ; ; )



It's what I wore when we shot the MV for Broken Smartphone!
It's got a stylish feeling I love! I really like it! ☺︎


Good night

See you!  \( ¨̮ )/


Risa
_____________________________________ posted 170326  04:12

The event was more or less a triumph for her. As I've said before, it may be because she's nervous, but she looks so cool. And the little smile that broke open as she turned was so charming.

In her blog, Saitou Fuyuka described what it was like watching on LINELIVE with some other members:

Today our member Watanabe Risa
Walked the runway in GIRLS COLLECTION.

She was the first one from Keyakizaka46:
It's a really, really fantastic thing.

Risa, good work!!!!!!


Because I had different work from other members,
I couldn't go to the event to support her directly,
But about three of us watched on LINELIVE.

When Risa came out, we got tremendously excited.

There were some screams in there (lol).

Rina and Naako were both so happy they couldn't speak.

Risa was nervous, but walked so beautifully
and at about 19:30
Her adorableness burst forth.

From now on, may Risa become a superb model.
I want to watch over her from close by.


That's what Fuu-chan wrote. Here's a video of Risa's walk:




I think that the moment Fuu-chan's talking about comes at about 0:14 seconds in this video.

There's a longer clip here, also showing other models for Lowry's Farm, including Ashu and Nanase. Watching, you realize just how hard this is to do. And to my eye, Risa had something special. Thanks to "CutePanda" for posting the clips.

The clothes Risa (and others) wore are for sale here.

The comments by both Risa and Fuu-chan almost bring tears to my eyes: the ties among the members are so close.


No comments:

Post a Comment