2017-01-07

Higashimura Mei: Things I'd like to try....

Things I'd like to try

Higashimura Mei
2017.01.07

Talking with the other members, we thought: "Let's write about what we want to do as Hiragana Keyaki." \( ・ω・)/

(l-r) Kakizaki Memi, Sasaki Mirei, Ushio Sarina, Higashimura Mei

Like all of us, I'd like to try an athletics meet. ★

I said it once when I was MC at a mini-live, but I love to move around and love things like athletic meets!


Before, when I watched Kanji Keyaki's big athletics meet on KeyaKake, I thought they looked like they were having so much fun ( ఠఠ̲ఠ )

But 12 people seems like too few for an athletics meet, so maybe just physical testing would be good!

I think everyone's individual character would come out and it would be very entertaining( ..›ᴗ‹..)


Another thing would be to go with everyone to a theme park like Universal Studios!

And I really want to ride the screaming kind of jet coaster and scream with everyone ⸜( ˆ࿀ˆ )⸝

Then, though it's scary, I'd like to try going through a haunted house!


That's it. Those are the things I want to try ☺︎゛



Thank you for reading my blog.


♥Higashimura Mei ˙˚ ᕱ⑅ᕱ ˚˙ ♥

posted 2017/01/07  08:48 
__________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment