2017-01-07

Higashimura Mei: Pancakes with a friend

Pancakes

Higashimura Mei
2017.01.08


Good evening ★
It's Higashimura Mei.


Recently, I went with a friend back home to eat pancakes!




They were the limited edition pancakes I've always wanted to try at a place called "gram." ♥

 They were fluffier than I had imagined ( ੭ ˶˙࿁˙˵ )੭ ᐝ

 And one other thing:



A strawberry-chocolate Mont Blanc tree ♥



The heart-shaped strawberries on it were just too cute ( ♥ᴗ♥ )


 The friend I went with says she's recently fallen in love with Keyakizaka, and really supports us!

I'm soooo happy (;;)♡

She even says she's watched the DareTobe MV so much she can dance it, and dances it with friends all the time. That makes me tremendously happy!

It's such a blessing to have a friend who supports us like this ( ˘ᵕ˘ ).*・゚



 Thank you for reading my blog.


♥ Higashimura Mei ˙˚ ᕱ⑅ᕱ ˚˙ ♥

posted 2017/01/08  02:21
___________________________________________________

I don't translate a lot of food posts, but I loved the photos of Mei and found what she said about her friend interesting. I hope it is all as wonderful as she says. I'd hate to think that people are using her new-found wealth -- which is probably not wealth at all -- to get nice pancakes. Not that those look like traditional North American pancakes. "Fluffy" is right.

original post
gram cafe & pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment