2016-09-02

Kageyama Yuuka (Hiragana Keyaki): moved and inspired by Nogizaka46's Jingu live

Kanji Keyaki members have mentioned how impressed they were by the Nogizaka live at Jingu Stadium on Tuesday evening. So have several Hiragana Keyaki members. They have obviously been shown the harrowing movie about the Nogizaka-sans that the Keyaki-chans were shown at their training camp almost a year ago: Kanashimi no Wasurekata. Here's a blog post from Kageyama Yuuka, who was moved both by the performance and by Sakurai Reika's return.
______________________

The first fireworks I've seen this year

Kageyama Yuuka
2016.08.31

Stand up from depression!
You have to just step forward.
Feeling down is inevitable,
Slowly raise yourself up and move.
Your cool aura may be gone
But you will live on somehow.
Serious or smiling,
Your negativity will disappear.


I love those lyrics [note: from Nogizaka46's Yuuutsu no Fuusen Gum, on the Harujion no Saku Koro CD].

Hi! It's Kageyama Yuuka (* ̄ω ̄)ノ


Today, we went on a study trip to see Nogizaka46's Jingu live.

In a word, it was moving.

The performance of all the shining members reverberates in my heart.
I thought of when we saw the Nogizaka-sans' movie.
Up to now, they have many times been burdened with bitter and painful things,
But they have not given up.
With faith in themselves and their friends, they have all moved forward.

I want to be able to give a performance that will grab people's hearts like that.

I want us to become a group that will be supported by the love of so many people.

I felt that again at today's live (*^^*)

I want to become someone like the Nogizaka-sans who can make people smile, who can give live performances that grab people's hearts!

But as I am now, my ability and my effort are nowhere near enough.
I'm going to work much more seriously from now on
And continue to become stronger.

Hiragana Keyaki has just begun
But someday I want to catch up to the Nogizaka-sans and Kanji Keyaki-sans I admire
And become a team that anyone can admire.

I was able to absorb many things at today's live. It feels as if something has broken through in me.
The fireworks I saw at Jingu today were especially beautiful.

It was so great that I was able to go on this study trip (*^^*)

I'll keep working hard from now on!


Oh, yes!
From the first day of the Jingu live, Sakurai Reika was back...

I was so happy! At today's live, when she appeared on the screen, I started to cry.
I was so happy she had returned (^ ^)

If I could say one thing to Reika-san, it would be:
"I love you. Please don't overdo it!"

Ah! That was two things (´・_・`)
Oh, well!

If only I could become someone like Reika-san♪
Please, Santa-san (huh?)

Well, then!
"See you soon..." ♡

-- Kageyama Yuuka

3 comments:

  1. Kinda off-topic, but could you please translate the whole "Yuutsu to Fuusen Gum" song into English? The chorus alone seems interesting, and it's look like there's no English translation of that song around the Internet so far. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done. Translation is here: https://sakamichinotes.blogspot.jp/2016/09/lyrics-translation-yuuutsu-to-fuusen.html

      Delete
  2. Hmm. I'll try. Please wait a bit until I have time. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete