2016-08-29

Katou Shiho: well-dressed and forgetful

I can't help it. Katou Shiho is a bit weird and may be an acquired taste, but if so I've acquired it. She's so real and so human. And she can be so pretty. She's going to have to learn how to be less nervous and to smile, but that will come.

She had a little breakdown on Showroom, then came back and talked directly about it in her blog. She says her room is all neat, now. Lol. 

And she obviously likes clothes and talks easily about what she wears. I checked the websites of the brands she mentioned (links in text) and, yes, there are things there that look like what I've seen on her.

Anyway, here's her blog post for Tuesday night, after the weekend handshake event.
__________________________________

2016.08.30

Handshake Event (。・υ・)ノ♪︎

Hello.
It's Katou Shiho of Hiragana Keyaki (。・ω・)ノ♪︎



I'm still feeling the afterglow of the handshake event, so I think I'll talk about that!


A lot of people in the handshake line said my skin was so white. But my arms and my legs from the knees down were all tanned 〜(T ^ T)

It was shocking.

I went shopping the other day. It was a sunny day and I didn't put on enough sunscreen, so I got tanned...

I left my umbrella and my sunscreen at home. I bought sunscreen and put it on, but it was too late ( ˙-˙ ; )

I often leave things behind. Soon I'll lose my phone. I want to get myself together by the time I'm 20!

I 'm so forgetful! At the handshake event, people wanted me to remember their names, but I forgot them immediately. I really regret it. Please don't hate me for getting your name wrong (T ^ T)

My father recently told me that he has a bad memory and maybe I inherited it from him.... (lol)

My personality and way of talking are just like my father's!

My face is just like my mother's elder sister, but what's inside is from my father!

DNA tells. DNA is amazing!


People asked me what clothing I liked and where I bought it. I'll write about that (﹡ˆoˆ﹡)

I love lacy material and black! I also like dusty pink and buy that a lot!

I like see-through clothing. I'm sometimes called "see-through Katoshi," lol.

I just want cute things! I don't care much about brands, but the brands I like are E hyphen world gallery BonBon and BUBBLES!


Recently I'm thinking Ank Rouge is cute and I'm buying that.


Okay. I guess I'll stop here for today (。・ω・)ノ♪︎



Good night (( _ _ ))..zzZ

Thank you for reading.

-- Katou Shiho


No comments:

Post a Comment